segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2008

celine dion - my love (video music from MusicVideoCast.com)

“My Love” is the first single from Céline Dion’s upcoming compilation album My Love: Essential Collection. The song went to radio on September 22, 2008 and became available as a digital download on the next day. The physical 2-track single will be released on October 20, 2008.
“My Love” was written by Linda Perry and originally featured on Dion’s 2007 album Taking Chances. In 2008, it was recorded live in Stockholm, Sweden during the Taking Chances Tour and included on My Love: Essential Collection. However, radio stations received radio version of the studio recording. The live music video premiered on September 25, 2008.
Céline Dion performed “My Love” at the 43rd annual Jerry Lewis MDA Telethon via satellite from her Taking Chances Tour. The telethon took place on August 31, 2008 and was simultaneously broad casted on television stations throughout the United States and Canada.


Celine Dion - My Love

Nenhum comentário: